CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Painting & Popsicles

A while ago Chyanne and I painted some little Easter egg things, and since then we have felt very artistic and wanted to paint some more. Well I found a recipe for salt dough so we decided we would give that a try. Shay and my dad went to the wildlife banquet so Nicole and Chy came over and we baked the dough, ate Popsicles, and painted. It was so much fun! I love spending time with them. I'm so glad that they think I'm cool enough to hang out with< (I know that their friends/boyfriends were all out of town, or otherwise occupied)> but still I will take what I can get.

here are some pics from the night:

getting ready to shape the dough (ps chy I love the new glasses your a babe)

ready for the oven

These really are the BEST Popsicles ever

Now this pic took some great work on Chy's part ( remember we were the only three home) I'm glad "chysef" is so good and climbing fridges.

Our little project really was a lot of fun and they turned out great!

Thanks girls for coming over I love ya

2 comments:

alaynamarriott

How fun for you girls to get together! Sisters are the best! I love your cute creations. When you pick up one of those "arm things" for yourself, could you grab one for me too? I'm totally a snuggler and Tim isn't. After seven years of marriage I've come to terms with it.....although that "arm thing" would be nice. Might make our men jealous!?

Wendy Kae

It's about time you posted again, I've checked out the arm thing long enough.

Looks like you had a great time, and I got a little glimpse of your new kitchen stuff.

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.