CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Family Reunion

We just got back today from a family reunion with Shay's Fam. It was such a neat place. Its Ponderosa mountain resort and its right on the east side of Zion. It was the perfect place, there was so much to do. We stayed at a super nice cabin, and rode our four wheelers to get around. There were really nice swimming pools and we spent a lot of time there. There was so much to do; zip lines, rock climbing, paint ball, and a rec barn with all sorts of games. We all had a blast. I was sad to leave.




Zip line!




Everyone was helping Stevie with HER nap time.




This is the duck Shay made friends with at the petting Zoo. Make sure to listen closely to the video.

6 comments:

kadeandmaddie

Sounds like a fun trip! I love being around family. YOu going to be around for the fourth?

DaNeil

I love that vidio. Are you going to put up the 2nd part? I think that Stevie missed you doing her hair.

Steph Smith

What a fun trip! I was happy to see you finally updated! :)

Brandy

Looks like you had a ball!!! Hey thanks for helping out with my kids on Saturday. Your the best!!!!

Dustin and Bree

Dustin and I laughed way hard at that video! Shae kills me. Loved the pictures, Stevie is so cute!

Kenzie

Hey this is Kenzie (Smith). I just got a blog last week. Yes, I am a loser. Anyway I just wanted to say Hi!

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.