CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Opening weekend

The opening weekend of the deer hunt was a Blast! Best one ever for me! Mostly because I didn't have a tag!! We went up Friday Night and stayed at the cabin. We stayed up late playing Rumikub and talking all night. Me and Grandma got up Saturday morning to see off the mighty hunters. Nicole and Chyanne were the ones with tags, and they were nice enough to let Chris and Shay tag along to be their guides. While they were of doing their thing, Me and grandma stayed at the cabin and worked on our projects. She of course was sewing, and I was scrapbooking. Later in the day Kami came up and scraped a bit too. It was a very fun relaxing weekend. To me it beat the heck out of having a tag. I learned that lesson the hard way last year. No big ones this year but Nicole did find a trophy for her hard work! Over all it was a great weekend everyone got to do just what they wanted and we all had a good time.

1 comments:

Petersen's

Yes Whit I do have one! I havn't had it very long so I'm not very good. and I'm not very creative:)

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.