CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Photo Tag!

I got "Photo tagged" by my friend Necia so here goes:
Rules are: first go to your pics, open your 4th folder and the 4th picture then post and comment on it! then tag 4 more people. I was kinda worried what pic It would land on cause I take some random pics, then never delete em. Well I was happily surprised this is actually a fun pic.
A bunch of us went on a trip to California for Spring Break (2007), and the best part was that all 10 of us rode in the RV. It was so much fun, we went to Disney Land and just played around in California, we had a blast and came home with some crazy memories. While were at it here are some more fun pics from the trip...


I tag everyone! Its kinda fun to go back and look at old pics so do it!

0 comments:

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.