CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

HELP!

OK so I got a new calling... BEEHIVE ADVISOR! I feel like I was just barely in young woman's (probably because I just was) - I'm excited but I feel a bit overwhelmed. I'm not the most creative.. so if any one has ANY ideas for activities, lessons or any fun things you have done it would be greatly appreciated! Anything you remember from your YW days, or things you have done as a leader, I need help! So please leave a comment!!

5 comments:

Lindsay

My favorite web site for ideas is: sugardoodle.net. It has great ideas for lessons, activities, handouts, ect. It also links you to several other sites. We'll have to brainstorm together for ideas-I'm with the laurels. Good luck! Does Shay now have to do sunday school by himself?

Nicole

How about some good ol Personal Progress! Just kidding....BORING! um...you could do the service scavenger hunt thing where you have a list of things like wash one window, or sweep the porch, or sing a primary song or something...and they have to go around the neighborhood and get as many things signed off as they can. It's fun

DeMille Family

Congrats on the new calling! That's one I haven't had the pleasure of having yet. I gad to get caught up on your blog and it looks like you and Shay have had some fun camping trips this summer! We haven't been much but the bow hunt is right around the corner and I'm sure that we'll all be up on the mountain somewheres!

Emily

try sugardoodle.net.

oh, somebody already said that. nevermind.

Whitney R

Hi, I was blog jumping around and came across yours. Saw this post and thought it was funny. My name is Whitney as well and I just got called to be the Mia Maid Adviser and I feel like I just left young women! I mean.. I gues it's been over 4 years but still..... It seems like yesterday!

I can relate :)

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.