CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What do you think?

Ok so I know everyone's sick to death of hearing about Twilight and the whole series..

Well then if you are stop reading now...

I'm almost finished Breaking Dawn, I like it and I don't know why. They are kind of weird but apparently they're good cause everyone and their dog has read them. I have seen this summary on a bunch of other blogs and I think its perfect! So i stole it for mine. (I'd like to still the credit but i wont).
this is more towards the begining of the series but its still great
The husband's cliff-notes to "Twilight"

Edward: I hate Bella.

Bella: I love Edward. Oh his eyes! What should I do? Whine, whine, whine.

Edward: OK, I don't hate you, I just have no self-control (typical guy), oh, and I want to kill you.

Bella: I love Edward. Oh his eyes! What should I do? Whine, whine, whine.

Jacob: I love Bella too, but I want to kill her. And Edward.

Edward: I want to kill Jacob.

Bella: I love Edward and Jacob. Oh their eyes! What should I do? I know, I'll lead both of them on and just whine the entire time.

Edward: Look, I'm shiny!

Jacob: Look, I'm strong!

Bella: Whine, Whine Whine.


So yeah so that pretty much sums it up. As cheesy as they are I lOVE them!
I know everyone has an opinion on them so what do you think?

2 comments:

Amy

You know how I feel about this blasted series... I love it, but I hate it, but I love it. I did like Breaking Dawn becasue it was rated 1st year Laurel instead of 1st year beehive...glad they FINALLY bit and...

Jace

I too have ventured into the girliest vampire books in existence... And i have to say my loyalties lie in Jacob. Honestly, Edward is a fag.... He's too perfectly portrayed, thus making him seem all super-man esque and that means he is not real enough.. You cant relate to a man like that... Jacob, though not without his flaws, is a regular good guy.. Led on by girls (as it happens) and forced to take a backseat to a stupid abercrombie model blood sucker.. sheesh. haha
i justify my reading of these books since i am an english major. haha.. we have to know what is what in the literary world, even if it is super girly

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.