CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My First JAM session

I did it!I finally learned to make jam!
Strawberry Jam and its Delicious. I know that a normal person would not be this excited, but I am so far from domestic this was a big thing for me! My wonderful grandma decided she would take on the task of teaching Nicole and I!
I must say that it turned out great and I was so proud of my self, of course I had to Blog about it!
BEFORE:

DURRING:

AFTER:

If you ever want a lesson Im pretty good now!

4 comments:

Cowan Family

Great job! I too would be excited if I could make jam. I am totally up for jam lessons next time I am down.

Lindsay

You are such a domestic diva!

Cam, Linz and Cohen

Count us in next time you go camping!

Amy

Man... I know that grandma! Such a cute little post with the little connie and her round bum! You are Martha...move over Dana!

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.