CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Birthday-Bodies-& Vegas

I was finally able to drag Shay off the mountain for a weekend! There was a break in between the hunts and it just happened to fall on the weekend of my birthday..So i talked him into taking me to Vegas!!

We hooked up with some friends that lived down there, went to dinner, rode a roller coaster, and hung out on the strip. It was a blast! I would have more pics but everywhere I went I couldn't take a camera! I guess they don't care much about my blog! I tried to sneak it to the roller coaster but they caught me! (Kinda embarrassing when the man caught me sticking it in my bra!) Here are a few pic's:


Shay found found some beads on the strip

Of course we had to stop by the fountains for a min.

This was after the Bodies exhibit, no cameras allowed there either-*(shocking I know!)



I had been wanting to see the body exhibit FOREVER! So Shay was a good sport and went with me! It was CRAZY ! I had to keep reminding my self they were real bodies it was amazing the way they were preserved! Click*HERE* to see a video!

On our way home we stopped in St. George to meet my fam at the Rodeo! Its always fun to go see everyone. It turned out to be a pretty awesome birthday! Thanks Shay for everything I love ya!

1 comments:

The Garfields

Shawn wants to go to Body Worlds, we might try and go to the exhibit in SLC, not crazy about it, but I will also be a good sport. It looks like you had a good time in Vegas, Happy Birthday!
Do you mind if I add you to my friend link?

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.