CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday Afternoons

I love Sunday! Its such a relaxing day. After church every Sunday we have dinner at Shay's grandma's house. Its so fun to see every one and the food is always delish. Then just about every Sunday my family plays dominoes! SO MUCH FUN!!! It gets pretty intense lots of yelling, laughing, and always lots of cheating! My Grandma cheats and not very discreetly either. So the new phrase is "don't pull a Connie." She has rubbed off on us all. The BEST part is that she denies it, and the even BETTER part is I caught it on camera!! We had so much fun yesterday! I love Sundays and I'm thankful our Families are so close we always have a good time together.

Getting ready to play

Taking a little peek

Just realized she got caught "Pulling a Connie"

This is kinda what the game looks like when your done

The winner for the night!

5 comments:

Cam, Linz and Cohen

I got the backgrounds from shappyprincess.com They take forever to download (maybe it's my super slow computer) but they has some cute ones. seriously it took like a half hour.

Danon & Bree
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danon & Bree

Sorry about that.. I wonder if Cash is jealous aboout your new "kid"! Looks like fun!

The Garfields

Thanks for the note about our blog, I would rather look and everyone else's blogs. Your blog is way fun to look at, I love to see your family, I had some great times with you and your sister when I use to tend you girls, you were all so fun to watch, I will never forget the time that your grandma Connie had spent the night with you girls and made you guys breakfast when I got there we went upstirs in the playroom and Nicole came up saying "a fire", the gas stove was left on? and it caught the spatula or spoon on fire, I was glad that Connie was still there to take care of that, It makes me feel so old that you are married and grown up. Keep up the good work.

Amy

Ahhh... Connie...Constantinople...Constance! The little cheater! It really gets fun when she plays Rumi-kube with Mitch...they duke it out! Love the photos! I miss living in Cedar and having the meet -n- eats. I nnned to moce back... myabe someday!

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.