CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Shay's Deer

Shay got a deer! I'm so excited! I was even more excited to think that his tag was filled and that there might be a break in all the hunting. However my dad was quick to remind me that now the coyotes start and that's unlimited. In fact I think that where he went this morning!
here are some pics:













I'm proud he got a deer but even more so that he took some pictures! He was all by himself so he called me to ask about the self timer on my camera (not once mentioning he had shot a deer). He figured it out and I'm so glad. I like to think that my blog and scrap book are a priority to him! ;) Way to go Shay!

P.S. If anyone wants some venison we have got plenty!

4 comments:

Nicole DeMille

Wow Shay Bird way to go. I guess all that mountain man crap really pays off in the end. We are so proud!!! We will have to have a jerky party to celebrate. Well congrats on the monster buck I am sure it was shot on hidden valley where ever the H that is!!!

Michael & Nikki

Hey Whitney, Your page is so cute!! Tell Shay good job on the Deer, and I am Totally feelin ya.. I dont mind hunting, but when one ends something else starts!! it NEVER ends! haha.. I added you to my page, I hope you dont mind..

DeMille Family

Nice deer Shay! Blake was surprised you were touching it cuz he said he thought you were allergic? Is that so? Well I love the Halloween background it gets me in the mood for the holidays coming up!!

Brian and Megan

Hey Shay and Whit the deer was way nice! Come see Gavin anytime! He is growing so fast!

Love this game


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.